Your child is special. Right from the time you see him for the first time and hold him close to your heart, to the time you see him grow and get settled on his own terms; you just can't get over the fact that you yourself have created such a miracle!
You've created life and how! You are in awe of your little one and simply cannot get over his cuteness and adorableness.
You want to capture all his movements, all his playful activities; in fact, you want to catch all his expressions and store it in your memory, or better take photographs.
No wonder photo albums are an excellent way to store all your baby's photos, but what could be better than a photo frame that will be kept in your room to remind you of your charming li'l baby whenever you're feeling low, and would instantly bring a smile on your face? We say nothing!
Baby photo Frame by Malden International Designs
Malden International Designs sell baby photo frames that you will fall in love with, with no strings attached. We are proud to announce that we have been ranked #1 frame vendor by gift BEAT magazine for 10 consecutive years now!
We have a diverse collection of photo frames with contemporary as well as traditional designs, offered at best prices, that you would buy even without thinking twice.
Important Features of Sweet Baby Black Wood Picture Frame
- The baby frame is a perfect idea to store your baby's photo in your bedroom/drawing room, and it is also a great option of gifting it to someone else who's had a baby recently.
- It has the capacity to horizontally hold a photo of 4x6 inches.
- It is very easy to wipe and clean it.
- A wooden frame would help to enhance your baby's photographs.
- Being very easy to handle and having the option of cleaning it easily, you can make sure it always stays dust-free!
- It is not very expensive, and is totally worth your money.
- Residue hard to remove.
The baby photo frame by Malden International designs is a beautiful frame, and can bring back a thousand memories when you steal a glance of your baby from it every time you pass by it... Photo frames are powerful indeed.