3-IN-1 Convertible Baby Crib by DaVINCI
You think a lot before investing on any piece of furniture you buy. After considering all the needs, space and your budget, you decide to splurge on it and add to the luxury of your life.
But do you ever think how much does your baby gets benefitted by all the fancy furniture you buy? Do luxury and comfort get added to her life as well? Your baby is precious and her comfort and luxury is just as important as yours.
Convertible baby cribs are sure to add to the comfort in your baby’s daily life and make your little one feel special. It is actually a baby crib that can be transformed into various types of kids’ beds that will last your child for many years.
It might cost you a fortune at first, but it is going to be one of the permanent furniture of your house. You pay once and it will last till your baby reaches her college days. You do not need to shop again. It saves your future expenses.
They are economical and environment friendly because they do not need to get discarded anytime soon after your purchase.
Easy to Transform
It may transform from a crib into a toddler bed, a daybed and sometimes, even a full-sized bed.
3-in-1 Convertible Baby Cribs by DaVINCI
DaVinci’s 3-in-1 convertible crib is a nursery favorite. It has signature spindle posts and intricate detailing. For over twenty-five years, DaVinci’s nursery furnishing has been presenting baby products in the market.
They are a favorite among parents and their kids. They have been a companion for a number of kids from their early newborn stage. The convertible cribs are made such that there is no compromise on quality, safety and design.
- Four adjustable mattress positions are offered.
- It converts to toddler bed and daybed. The toddler bed conversion kit has to be bought separately.
- It is made of 100% sustainable New Zealand pine wood.
- It is lead and phthalate free.
- It accommodates a maximum weight of 50 pounds.
- The products are put under stringent tests for emission standards. This includes screening over ten thousand chemicals and three hundred and sixty VOCs.
- The product is low-emitting and thus, it contributes to better indoor air quality.
- It is widely loved for its timeless elegance. The product has a unique charm and innocence that adds to the beauty.
- A convertible crib is usually more expensive than a standard crib. It is not going to be a wise expense if you are planning to shift your kid to a big bed at the toddler stage itself.
- Not suitable for very small baby rooms.
It is a permanent piece of furniture that is going to be specially for your baby. It is definitely a good idea to give it a try!