If you are a new mother, you mustn’t be a stranger to the nightmare when your child decides to scream just because something has been irritating him.
Save yourself the sleepless nights with the help of the Little Sleepy Head Toddler pillow which ensures that your precious baby can be comfortable as soon as you tuck him into his bed at night time. Don’t be surprised if your toddler names this one his favorite pillow to snuggle up to!
Important Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Pillow for toddler:
- Do adequate research on whether the fabric material used in making the pillows is soft and hypoallergenic.
- Would you need to follow an elaborate process for washing the pillows?
- Does the white cover blend in well with the interior décor in your toddler’s nursery? If not, would you need to buy pillow cases?
- Having a child is expensive and you would want to keep other secondary expenses to a minimum. How much would it cost you to buy a pillow from such a reputed brand?
- Test out the pillow to see whether your child finds it comfortable enough to sleep.
Little Sleepy Head Toddler Pillow
Doesn’t it fill your heart with happiness and joy when your toddler finally goes to sleep and you can hear the gentle rhythm of their breath?
Little Sleepy Head started out as a family run company making pillows for toddlers but soon parents begun to appreciate how the pillows helped in improving the sleeping patterns of their children.
Similarly, the Little Sleepy Head Toddler Pillow is a class apart and eases up your toddler’s progress from the crib to the bed.
Important Features of Little Sleepy Head Toddler Pillow
- Hypoallergenic pillow fluff.
- Easily washable.
- Soft and snugly.
- 200 thread count, 100% cotton premium polyester cluster fiber.
Pros & Cons of Little Sleepy Head Toddler Pillow
Why we choose it:
- The 13× 18 dimension of Little Sleepy Head toddler pillow makes it the perfect size for travel
- You don’t have to fear your kids developing allergies because it is hypoallergenic
- The washing process is quite simple. You just have to wash gently with cold water and dry under sunlight.
- The softness of the pillow would make your toddler feel safe and protected.
Keep in mind
- Children tend to make a mess out of everything and so there is a chance that the white pillow you buy from Little Sleepy Head might get dirty soon. However, this dilemma can be easily resolved by buying a cute pillow cover from the same brand. Who knows, you might even get a discount!
The Little Sleepy Head Toddler pillow makes the most restless child go to sleep quickly and for longer duration of time.