If you are expecting a baby, you may come across some hard choices like whether buying a carpet for the nursery room or a baby rug. Should it be made up of synthetic fibers or should it be natural?
The following things will eliminate all confusions regarding buying a nursery or kid’s rug. The first thing that needs to be cleared out that a baby rug is one of those items that is a must for your nursery room if you want a friendly environment for your little one.
A newborn is going to spend most of the time in their parent’s arms but once they grow a little, they start crawling on the ground.
You can simply put a blanket on the floor but it is not enough. It is absolutely not safe because it may not be clean and uncomfortable for your child.
It is very important that little ones must play on a soft, safe and a clean surface, which is why, a baby rug, is a must for your home.
Important things to consider before buying Baby Rugs:
Buying a baby rug can be extremely tricky and you must opt for the one which will be absolutely safe for your child. It may come at a price but is an investment for your child’s safer future. If you are planning to buy a natural one, make sure that it has not been treated with any kind of chemicals since it is not safe for your baby.
- Non-Toxic Baby Rugs: These ensure that it is 100% safe for babies and is a great investment. One thing that you must check out is the density of the weave. Try to wiggle your fingers through the rug and the more difficulty you face to move them, better is the quality and most likely it would last longer.
- Machine made V/S Handmade Products: Machine made rugs are of supreme quality when compared to handmade ones. If you still want a handmade rug, make sure that you compare it side by side.
- Learning Rugs: They look great on the nursery or playroom floor and babies simply love them. Without the need for extra toys, your child will be kept entertained. These are extremely popular and you can use it to keep your little one occupied for hours.
Learning Carpets Baby Rugs
The company has been providing quality products over the years and has received many awards.
Their products allow children to enhance their creativity and the power of imagination while having fun.
They are designed by therapists and parents who ensure that kids love them. Every rug comes with a manual and can be carried anywhere. With so many positive reviews, you can count on this brand.
Features of Learning Carpets Baby Rugs:
- Commercial grade nylon is used.
- Creasing and wrinkling is prevented by Triple Backing.
- Unmatched softness & flexibility.
- Class 1 Flammability Rating is met or even exceeded.
Pros & Cons of Learning Carpets Baby Rugs
Why we choose it:
- It comes with a skid-proof base.
- The colors and the design are very appealing.
- It is non-toxic and 100% safe for children.
- The product is soil and stain resistant.
- It is washable.
Keep in mind
- Try not to use a vacuum cleaner on this product. It may get damaged.
Learning Carpets is a brand which is trusted and has been making excellent products for children. They are extremely safe and are very popular amongst parents. So if you are expecting a child, go for one of these!