You think a lot before investing on any piece of furniture you buy. After considering all the needs, space and your budget, you decide to splurge on it and add to the luxury of your life.
But do you ever think how much does your baby gets benefitted by all the fancy furniture you buy? Do luxury and comfort get added to her life as well? Your baby is precious and her comfort and luxury is just as important as yours.
Convertible baby cribs are sure to add to the comfort in your baby’s daily life and make your little one feel special. It is actually a baby crib that can be transformed into various types of kids’ beds that will last your child for many years.
Things You Must Think Before Purchasing
- Consider the current decor of your house. Choose a crib that matches it. The crib is going to stay for long years and it should not hamper the beauty of your home.
- Decide what you want to do once your baby reaches the toddler stage and need a bigger bed. Are you planning to use the crib for his/her future siblings as well? Or do you want a crib that grows with your child? Answer these questions and then make the right decision.
- Decide the budget and compare between the various cribs available in market. You might need conversion kits or pieces. Add up the entire expenditure and then choose the right one according to your need and budget.
- Some cribs can be even converted into dressers or changing tables. You might need one for your home at present. So, when you have decided to splurge on a convertible piece of furniture, why not make sure that it serves all purposes that it might offer? You might also consider the things your child might need in the school or college days and decide accordingly.
- Some manufacturers label their products as 2-in-1, 3-in-1 or 4-in-1. This can be a bit confusing. Read the descriptions carefully to make sure what the conversions that are offered by the product are. Choose according to the conversions you need.
- Cost Effective: It might cost you a fortune at first, but it is going to be one of the permanent furniture of your house. You pay once and it will last till your baby reaches her college days. You do not need to shop again. It saves your future expenses.
- Friendly: They are economical and environment friendly because they do not need to get discarded anytime soon after your purchase.
- Easy to Transform: It may transform from a crib into a toddler bed, a daybed and sometimes, even a full-sized bed.
3-in-1 Convertible Baby Cribs by DaVINCI[product_des position="right" product_name="DaVinci Jenny Lind Stationary Crib" aff_link="https://aax-us-east.amazon-adsystem.com/x/c/Qktbsaqm6v2WW6zjZ_19sNgAAAFfxGSCLgEAAAFKARrSpJo/https://assoc-redirect.amazon.com/g/r/http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002T1HH1I/ref=as_at/?imprToken=C18KoaE8wryLv1rrLqlorQ&slotNum=0&th=1&linkCode=sl1&tag=outdooactiv02-20&linkId=f806bc69f737d0f9775f883431699ab2" img_link="https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/816SWUB145L._SX522_.jpg"][/product_des]
DaVinci’s 3-in-1 convertible crib is a nursery favorite. It has signature spindle posts and intricate detailing. For over twenty-five years, DaVinci’s nursery furnishing has been presenting baby products in the market.
They are a favorite among parents and their kids. They have been a companion for a number of kids from their early newborn stage. The convertible cribs are made such that there is no compromise on quality, safety and design.
- Four adjustable mattress positions are offered.
- It converts to toddler bed and daybed. The toddler bed conversion kit has to be bought separately.
- It is made of 100% sustainable New Zealand pine wood.
- It is lead and phthalate free.
- It accommodates a maximum weight of 50 pounds.
Pros & Cons of DaVinci Jenny Lind Stationary Crib
Why we choose it:
- The products are put under stringent tests for emission standards. This includes screening over ten thousand chemicals and three hundred and sixty VOCs.
- The product is low-emitting and thus, it contributes to better indoor air quality.
- It is widely loved for its timeless elegance. The product has a unique charm and innocence that adds to the beauty.
Keep in mind
- A convertible crib is usually more expensive than a standard crib. It is not going to be a wise expense if you are planning to shift your kid to a big bed at the toddler stage itself.
- Not suitable for very small baby rooms.
It is a permanent piece of furniture that is going to be specially for your baby. It is definitely a good idea to give it a try!