Every parent wants to provide their baby with the best of everything. The first thing you want to buy for your little one is a crib bedding set where she is going to spend most of the time for at least the first one year.
A proper bedding sheet is imperative for making a comfortable crib. It is extremely important for your baby’s sound sleep otherwise, he/she may wake up in the middle of the night feeling agitated.
Make sure that your child gets the right amount of sleep every single night by choosing the best crib bedding set.
Important Things to Consider Before Buying Crib Bedding Set:
- Stability: Make sure that the crib does not wobble or rattle if you give a good shake. If it does, it means that it has not been put together properly. Always opt for a sturdier crib.
- Space Saving: There are portable or mini-cribs available in the market that can be folded for better storage. Some even have wheels which can be rolled around your home.
- Mattresses: It is one of the most important elements for a perfect crib bedding set. Toddlers cannot sleep in hard mattresses. Even a very soft one is not recommended. Thus finding the right one can be tricky. There are mostly two types of mattresses that are commonly sold- the innerspring ones and the ones made of foam. They have a thickness between 3-6 inches. For a foam mattress, the weight is a key factor. A heavier and denser mattress is better than a light one of same dimensions.
- Frame Size: The crib interior should perfectly accommodate a standard mattress. Make sure that there is no gap between the crib walls and the edges of the mattress as babies tend to get trapped in those places.
- Adjustable mattress height: By lowering or raising the floor of the mattress you can adjust its height. Once your child starts sitting up, consider lowering the height.
- Versatility: Some of the cribs are designed to convert to a day bed, toddler bed or a full size bed. Check out the reviews to know whether the conversion is easy to perform or not.
Bedtime Originals Crib Bedding Set[product_des position="right" product_name="Bedtime Originals Crib Bedding Set" aff_link="https://aax-us-east.amazon-adsystem.com/x/c/QsnPn-xGsCvMqSviQQOmnBkAAAFf40SIdwEAAAFKAWhjBhk/https://assoc-redirect.amazon.com/g/r/https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006LKWH72/ref=as_at/?creativeASIN=B006LKWH72&imprToken=0DC6V67irCIAzbTCGbfSAQ&slotNum=0&ie=UTF8&linkCode=w61&tag=outdooactiv02-20&linkId=2bf2dc93292724685bad0e06bd9a1689" img_link="https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91M0LweYKWL._SL1500_.jpg"][/product_des]
Over the years, Lambs & Ivy have been providing excellent products for toddlers. It has always been one of the favorites for the parents. The crib bedding set is an ideal purchase if you are expecting a baby. Bedtime Originals is a brand of Lambs & Ivy.
Important Features of Bedtime Originals Bedding Set:
- Made up of a blend of 58% cotton and 42% polyester.
- The product is imported.
- You can opt for a machine wash when required but only use cold water.
- Iron on the lowest possible setting.
Pros & Cons of Crib Bedding Set by Bedtime Originals:
Why Should Use?
- Weighing at around 2.3 pounds, the product is light and easy to set up.
- The product is extremely sturdy and durable.
- It comes in a set of 1 fitted sheet, 1 quilt, and 1 dust ruffle.
- The attractive and colorful ‘Woodland Tales’ design makes it very appealing to the babies.
- The fit and finish of the product is perfect.
- There is no space between the crib walls and mattress which makes it extremely safe.
Keep in Mind
- The colors may fade if washed with a strong detergent.
Bedtime Originals crib bedding set has received positive reviews by many parents. Moreover, the affordable price makes it an ideal purchase for everyone. Bedtime Originals is known for their quality products and the crib bedding set is no exception.