Being pregnant is a constant tussle in between the happy high of being a mother soon and also the surges of depression when you feel like you don’t look as good as you did before.
Not to mention the uneasy fumbling of the hospital staff to get you dressed up for the delivery can leave you tensed and flustered. With Baby Be Mine maternity hospital gown, you can now elude all such hassles and give birth to a new life with a renewed dose of self-confidence.
Important things to consider before buying Maternity Hospital Gown:
- Your maternity hospital gown should be attractive enough to meet the visitors in but not costly enough to regret messing up during childhood
- Gowns with strings at the back are so old school. Buy one which has snaps in the front and shoulder for ease of nursing, getting epidurals and breastfeeding.
- The maternity gown should give you room enough to be comfortable during delivery
- The material must be soft and not made of an itchy cloth.
- Easy Delivery: They make your delivery easier and more comfortable.
- Helpful for Medical Staff: They help the medical staff to gain access for examinations and epidurals.
- Easy to Dress-up: They make you look your best at a time when you might not have the physical strength to dress up.
Baby Be Mine Maternity Hospital Gown[product_des position="right" product_name="Baby Be Mine Maternity Hospital Gown" aff_link="https://aax-us-east.amazon-adsystem.com/x/c/Qs9bJ_IeT4rLGC-5YXaJAzIAAAFf5R5NvAEAAAFKARlNUhU/https://assoc-redirect.amazon.com/g/r/http://amzn.to/2hG3hpM/ref=as_at?linkCode=w61&imprToken=eJnxdY87A9h8CJ.nk1RY9g&slotNum=0" img_link="https://www.babymoy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/baby-be-mine.jpg"][/product_des]
No matter how hard one tries to romanticize the period spent in the hospital when it is the time to deliver the baby, it must be acknowledged that not a lot of new mothers feel and look great while doing so.
This is where Baby Be Mine Maternity Hospital Gown steps into the picture as it not only provides an easy access for breastfeeding and medical examination with snap down flaps in the front and back so that your body gets full coverage but also makes you looks adorable what with all the cute pattern and vibrant color options.
If you were looking for something to make your pregnancy easier, this gown is it!
- Made of 100% cotton material
- It is machine washable
- Available in three sizes- small/medium, large/ extra-large and XXL
- Provides easy access for breastfeeding and medical examinations with snap down flaps in the front.
- It is available in 17 patterns so that you can buy a couple for each stage of your pregnancy and look great while doing so.
Pros & Cons of Maternity Hospital Gown by Baby Be Mine:
Why Should Use?
- During the first few hours after the delivery has taken place, your baby would be in close contact not only with your skin but also the surface of your maternity gown. The 100% cotton material of Baby Be Mine Maternity Hospital Gown ensures that your baby’s delicate skin remains protected.
- These gowns are not only stylish but also comfortable, giving you enough space to move your arms and feet around.
- The full coverage of the gown protects your modesty.
- The vibrant colors won’t fade or shrink after a machine wash.
- The lack of binding in the stomach area and medical access for epidurals and breastfeeding; makes this gown just the right fit for recovery after C section deliveries.
Keep in Mind
- This gown can appear to be a little large for your body in case you don’t consult the size chart before placing your order.
Baby Be Mine maternity hospital gown has been recommended by numerous medical professionals and hospital staff for use at the time of delivery. If you too wish to add your individualistic quirk to your maternity style for great after delivery pictures, you know where to order the Baby Be Mine maternity hospital gown!