The little toes and thumbs bring great joy to all of us, either with their lovely smiles or their naughty tantrums. They are the tiny bundles of happiness who are to be pampered and protected.
We, the adults are so much concerned about skincare, health and hygiene. We use different skincare products to look, smell and feel good every day.
However, we must be aware about the changes in our skin care regimen with our growing age. When we were kids, it was our parents who bought us skincare products and even applied them on our skin as and when required.
Babies have much softer, subtle and sensitive skin. They have to be taken very good care of. Johnson’s have always been the most trusted brand when it comes to baby care products.
Babies are prone to diaper rashes. They also need to fight the body odor just as we do. Usage of Johnson’s baby powder solves both the problems and many other cosmetic uses.
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Baby Powder:
We must make thorough research before buying any item. We must be sure that the pinch in the pocket is worth it. The following things must be kept in mind before buying a baby powder:
- Baby powder is mainly used to keep away the bad body odor. So, first of all, it is to be made sure that the powder has a sober scent. The little toddlers cannot use perfumes, but that should not bar them from smelling good!
- The smell of the powder is actually of very high significance. It should be made sure that the baby does not get irritated with the smell.
- Babies have very sensitive skin. The contents of the baby powder must be thoroughly studied so as to make sure they are dermatologically suitable for the baby’s gentle skin.
- It should be judged whether the product is economical or not. The amount that is to be paid must be reasonable in accordance with the amount of powder contained in the container.
- If your baby is allergenic to a particular component that is commonly present in baby powders, make sure that it is not present in the product you are buying for your little one.
Salient features of Baby Powder:
- It is an astringent powder.
- It may be composed of talc, in which case it can also be called talcum powder.
- It may also be composed of corn starch.
- It can be used as a freshener, shampoo and cleansing agent.
Johnson's Baby Powder[product_des position="right" product_name="Johnson’s Baby Powder" aff_link="https://aax-us-east.amazon-adsystem.com/x/c/QgCpyqy7JdzUMyLKnKct5ykAAAFfkEjYMAEAAAFKAZ19vPs/https://assoc-redirect.amazon.com/g/r/https://www.amazon.com/Johnsons-Baby-Powder-Aloe-Vitamin/dp/B004Z4MNGQ/ref=as_at/?creativeASIN=B004Z4MNGQ&imprToken=K2TFAqxZW4gIQeRXQu.UmQ&slotNum=0&ie=UTF8&qid=1489645518&sr=8-1&keywords=B004Z4MNGQ&th=1&linkCode=w61&tag=outdooactiv02-20&linkId=2c284ce9d58cc620dc0cba13f8c800b3" img_link="https://www.babymoy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/johnsons-baby-powder-300x300.jpg"][/product_des]
Johnson’s is a legendary name in the field of baby care products. Mothers have trusted this brand for more than a century now to take care of their little ones.
Johnson’s baby powder is one of the huge range of products for babies from the house of Johnson’s. Johnson’s has launched a new member in the field of baby powders.
The new powder is enriched with aloe vera extracts and is rich in vitamin E. the prime ingredients in the Johnson’s baby powder are fragrance and talc. However, no specific fragrance is used, the company has been changing it constantly.
Important Aspects of Johnson's Baby Powder
- It is dermatologically tested and clinically proven to be perfect for the baby skin.
- It absorbs excess moisture and makes the skin feel comfortable.
- It easily glides over the subtle skin of babies and leaves it soft and reasonably dry.
- The powder is to be mainly applied after bath or change of diapers.
- Adults can also use the product.It has a classic smell.
Pros & Cons of Baby Powder by Johnson's
Why we choose it:
- It is value for money. It is a trustworthy product that has very less probability of causing any harm to the baby.
- It is hypoallergenic.
- Mild for baby’s skin.
Why Shouldn’t Use?
- It might cause breathing problems if inhaled by the baby.
- It can cause irritation to the eye if it gets in.
- Recently, researchers have found that it may be a remote cause towards ovarian cancer.
Johnson’s baby powder is a very gentle product, taking utmost care of the baby’s skin. Babies deserve to be pampered, and Johnson’s baby powder does just that by letting the toddler enjoy his childhood in a carefree manner, without getting rashes or smelling bad!