Laundry detergents are amply available and it is pretty easy to opt anyone and use it on your precious fabrics. However, wait a minute!
Most people go by the fragrance or the packaging of detergents, which is not the right thing to do. Here is a guide to show you the way of choosing the perfect laundry detergent.
Are you really using the correct one? The right one or is it totally spoiling your garments? Many people use the same detergent for all sorts of clothes.
Most households wash their clothes at least two to three times a week and with so many options available at the supermarket it is superbly confusing to really pick the appropriate one.
Important things to consider before buying laundry detergents:
- The washing machine- The first and foremost thing, which is vital in this regard, has got to be the laundry machine. You have to consider the type of machine you have and choose the detergent accordingly. Usually machines with very high efficiency are compatible with high-efficiency detergents, in order to avoid any damage due to over foaming. Regular detergents are usually compatible with the regular laundry machines for a thorough cleansing.
- White, colorfast and colored fabrics- In case of white fabrics it is very much necessary to use biological formulas enriched with stain fighting agents to break down any trace of mark due to starchy or fatty foods. In case of colored fabrics it is wiser to choose detergents which secure the color and does not bleach or make the color bleed.
- Sensitivity- This might sound a bit bizarre, but from harsh detergents too your skin can become affected. People who have hypersensitive skin should use Non-bio detergents, in order to avoid allergies. These are also fragrance free, thus making them highly suitable.
- Woolen and silken clothes- Never, ever commit the mistake of using enzyme enriched and bleach containing detergent on wool and silk, as they can spoil the garments forever.
- Temperature- Now, this may be tricky but washing your clothes in certain detergents that are suitable for particular water-temperatures is ideal. Check out the cloth labels to determine the suitable washing conditions and then move on to selecting the detergent.
- Removing stains- Compared to gels, the powder and tablet detergents are more active on stains. Perform a patch test prior to the usage of stain-removing detergents. Working from the outside to the inside would avoid furthering it.
- Eco-friendly- Choose detergents that are devoid of synthetic materials.
- Amount- Consider wisely how much detergent you need weekly or monthly and you can choose the right pack-size for you. Opt for offers and value packs to curtail the expenses.
- Scent- Last but not the least is the added fragrance, which makes your clothes fresh. It depends solely on personal preferences.
Key features of laundry detergents:
Charlie's Soap "Laundry Powder"[product_des position="right" product_name="Charlie's Soap Laundry Powder" aff_link="https://aax-us-east.amazon-adsystem.com/x/c/Qr3RM-jfpvQvk2wGC6jcoVMAAAFfzfI6EgEAAAFKATsxKuI/https://assoc-redirect.amazon.com/g/r/http://www.amazon.com/Charlies-Soap-Laundry-Powder-2-64/dp/B00AM16MZO/ref=as_at/?imprToken=q8GNtPUqEr8YAzDbLytJvA&slotNum=0&ie=UTF8&qid=1482606753&sr=8-1&keywords=Charlie%27s+Soap+Laundry+Powder&linkCode=sl1&tag=outdooactiv02-20&linkId=88a6f36b3007b9e629f7d41a8253600a" img_link="https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91q4ObDWNYL._SL1500_.jpg"][/product_des]
Charlie’s soap needs no introduction, as they have been satisfying customers with their certified and proven formulas. This brand has been providing the perfect wash to customers with their simplistic yet innovative technology.
Their detergents comprise of high standard cleaning agents, without any baking soda, zeolites or bleach. They also do not have any foaming or thickening agent.
They are needed in very low amount and do not need any fabric softeners. It can even remove any residue from the prior wash with harmful detergent.
Features to look out for:
- Biodegradable detergent.
- Non GMO and non-toxic for the environment.
- Absolutely safe for any washing machine.
Pros & Cons of Laundry Powder by Charlie's Soap:
Why we choose it:
- 100 standard wash-loads
- Ideal for sensitive skin and babies
- Contains no perfume, yet removes odor
- Lacks any chemical brightener
Keep in mind
- Residue hard to remove.
So the bottom line of Charlie's Soap "Laundry Powder" 2.64 lbs (FFP) is that awesome laundry detergent that would leave no foul smell on your clothes and would clean them without the usage of chemical agents. It does not contain artificial perfume or baking soda.