Right from the moment when the nurse hands you your newborn baby, it can be far too easy to feel overwhelmed and clueless about how you should handle him or her.
One of the first things that a new mother begins to notice is that the baby tends to cry and fuss a lot whenever he is lain down and quietens down the moment that you pick him up.
A mother’s touch is the most loving and soothing feeling which is experienced by a baby and if studies are to be believed, a long massage with a nourishing, moisturizing oil is just what your baby needs to sleep peacefully, reduce his fussiness, ward off germs that cause colic and constipation.
Several pediatricians are also of the opinion that oil massages stimulate the production of the feel good hormone serotonin in the brain which helps them to champion over any undue stress caused by external factors.
However, no matter how hard to brush up on your massaging skills, it won’t be effective unless you find the right nourishing baby oil to massage your child with.
Things You Must Think Before Purchasing:
Every purchase that you make for your baby should include prior examination and consideration and with massaging oil for your little ones, there are definitely some things you should think about:
- You shouldn’t take the sticker at the back of the oil bottle as the assurance that it would be great. Buy oils which are tested and approved by pediatricians.
- The massaging oil should be delicate enough to seep deep into the soft skin layer of your baby.
- Avoid oil products which contain synthetic substances as those are the most likely to cause skin diseases such as eczema later on.
- Skin Care: Keeps your baby’s skin soft, supple and delicate.
- Night Care: Reduces the midnight crying fits and makes toddlers more calm and happy.
- Skin infections: The moisturizing, nourishing effect of the massaging oils ensures that chances of skin infections are eliminated.
- Bonding: Helps you bond with your newborn child.
BURT’S BEES Natural Baby Nourishing Oil
The Burt’s Bees products have always been favorites amongst new mothers looking for ways to ease their babies into the growing process.
Massaging your baby with Burt’s Bees Natural Baby Nourishing Oil will make his or her skin pillow soft while the natural ingredients ensure that his soft skin doesn’t dry up or experiences any infections in the long run.
You can pour some drops of oil directly into the bath or apply it on your baby’s skin after he has completed his bath.
- The grape seed and apricot oil would nourish your baby’s delicate skin.
- The oil is devoid of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum.
- Being rich in antioxidants and nutrients, it is made with 100% natural ingredients.
- It is available in a package of three with 4 ounce bottles in each pack.
- It is pediatrician tested.
Pros & Cons of BURT’S BEES Natural Baby Nourishing Oil
Why Should Use?
- No synthetic fragrances
- Made with natural ingredients so as to nourish your child’s skin
- No elaborate massaging techniques as the oil does its soon as it comes in touch with the skin of your baby
- The apricot kernel oil, grape seed oil and rosemary extract keeps your baby smelling sweet and fresh all day long
- No harmful parabens, phthalates and petrolatum are present.
Keep in Mind
- The bathtub can be slippery after you apply the oil so make sure you are careful while taking your baby out of the bath so as to avoid accidents.
Burt’s Bees Natural Baby Nourishing Oil is a boon for the mothers who want an easy way to reduce their baby’s fussing while moisturizing their skin at the same time.