Johnson’s Baby Powder
Important Aspects of Johnson’s Baby Powder:
- It is dermatologically tested and clinically proven to be perfect for the baby skin.
- It absorbs excess moisture and makes the skin feel comfortable.
- It easily glides over the subtle skin of babies and leaves it soft and reasonably dry.
- The powder is to be mainly applied after bath or change of diapers.
- Adults can also use the product.It has a classic smell.
Pros & Cons of Johnson’s Baby Powder:
Why we choose it:
- It is value for money. It is a trustworthy product that has very less probability of causing any harm to the baby.
- It is hypoallergenic.
- Mild for baby’s skin.
Keep in mind:
- It might cause breathing problems if inhaled by the baby.
- It can cause irritation to the eye if it gets in.
- Recently, researchers have found that it may be a remote cause towards ovarian cancer.