Carry Your Baby Everywhere You Go with BABYBJORN Carrier
Once you are a parent and your baby is too young to walk, you must find it difficult to step out of home when a big deal of walking needs to be done. It is unfortunately a very tedious task to carry your baby for long hours while you are walking or even on a bicycle or a bike.
You can transport your little one using the strollers, but some parents enjoy the feeling of closeness and the simplicity that a baby carrier offers.
You can use your hands for different work while your baby remains cuddled against your body. You are free to move and navigate in crowded places, while your munchkin relaxes and snoozes on you.
According to experts, baby carriers have the ability to soothe colicky or fussy babies.
They lower the mother’s risk of postpartum depression.
They help in strengthening the bond between the baby and the parent because they are in continuous touch with each other.
They are made up of materials which are easy to wash.
BABYBJORN Baby Carrier
BabyBjorn has been manufacturing baby carriers since 1973. The idea was always to increase the closeness between the parent and the child. Today, this is one of the most trusted brands when it comes to baby carriers.
Your child stays close to you while your hands remain free. It provides comfort to the baby while you can engage yourself in work.
Important Features of BABYBJORN Carrier
- It is comfortable and easy to use.
- It offers amazing support to the baby’s neck, head and back.
- It guarantees that the legs and arms are in physiologically correct positions.
- It can support babies weighing between 3.5kgs/8lbs to 11kgs/25lbs.
- It is simple, secure and safe.
- Easy to take on and take off.
- It is designed to grow with your baby. It comes equipped with adjustment buckle. The older child can be carried facing outwards when the adjustable head support is folded down.
- It brings your child closer to you and enhances the bonding.
- Though the product says that it can support weight up to 11lbs, an average woman starts feeling pain in the neck and shoulder once the baby reaches 10lbs. Men seem to have lesser problem with it.
- It is made of thick material that overheats the baby.
BabyBjorn baby carrier has been in market for quite a long time now. It has been a favorite among many parents and their munchkins. If you are tired of strollers and you need to step out, this is definitely a wise purchase for you. So, step out and do your chores freely while your baby relaxes and snoozes!