Your little one often creates a mess during mealtime. They often scatter food everywhere and you have to take the pain of cleaning the floor and furniture soon after your toddler is done eating.
The mess increases even more when he/she thinks they have grown up and tries to eat on his/her own. You might also be a busy parent and you think it’s time you must introduce your baby to self-feeding but you are afraid of the mess he is going to leave behind.
All your problems can end with a wise purchase of toddler bowls. The mealtime will be a much lesser messy affair with these specially designed bowls for your toddler.
Things You Must Think Before Purchasing
Your little one deserves every bit of the attention you subject him/her to. You need to rethink before any purchase you make for your little one.
- The toddler bowls available in market are mostly made of plastic. Make sure that the plastic is of very good quality and it does not cause food poisoning. Make sure it is suitable to hold warm food as well without harming your baby.
- Keep in mind the size of the bowl because your baby needs to handle the bowl and it must not be too big for him so that the mess you are trying to avoid gets double instead.
- Many brands have launched toddler bowls in market. Make proper study and comparison before splurging into any one of them.
- The bowls are colorful and have images of their favorite cartoon characters painted on them. Let your little one choose her own bowl and be happy with it.
- Time: They considerably reduce the mealtime mess.
- Caps: They often come with suction caps at the bottom so that the bowl does not topple.
- Safety: They are mostly dishwasher safe.
Toddler Bowls by Munchkin[product_des position="right" product_name="Munchkin Stay Put Suction Bowl" aff_link="https://aax-us-east.amazon-adsystem.com/x/c/QkNOspnZl5X1TaoykSunjKUAAAFfzZt2BQEAAAFKAWcJXSU/https://assoc-redirect.amazon.com/g/r/https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000JOT2RO/ref=as_at/?creativeASIN=B000JOT2RO&imprToken=AQAj84039oLwlSuOO8tggQ&slotNum=0&th=1&linkCode=w61&tag=outdooactiv02-20&linkId=1103a6d6e6e92e31dff2b5428af21fd4" img_link="https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81WYdKyuD5L._SL1500_.jpg"][/product_des]
The toddler bowls by Munchkin keep your little one’s food in place because it has a suction capped bottom which sticks the bowl to the surface. It is sure to help you if you are planning to teach your kid the independent way of eating.
It also makes it easy for the baby to feed himself. Munchkin’s baby utensils have always been a favorite among parents and kids because of the high quality and the attractive nature of their products which makes the mealtime a delightful affair for the baby.
- They are available in three different sizes and you can choose from them depending on your child’s needs and the type of food you are serving.
- They are durable.
- They are safe, BPA free and non-toxic.
- Suitable for kids of six months and above.
- Prevents food spills and thereby reduces the mealtime mess.
Pros & Cons of Munchkin Toddler Bowls:
Why we choose it:
- It helps you teach self-feeding to your toddler in a very less messy way.
- It is dishwasher safe and even without a dishwasher it is very easy to clean.
- The suction base never separates from the bowl and so reduces spills.
- It promotes on-the-go eating.
- They are available in three different sizes.
- They are colorful and attractive for your toddler.
- They are affordable and have a reasonable price.
Keep in mind
- The suction base does not stick properly to feeding trays and kids can easily take them off.
Your toddler requires different set of bowls just like his different food. The toddler bowls by Munchkin have been reviewed to be a good product by many parents. So it is okay for you to gift this attractively colored set of bowls to your little one and reduce the mess.