Changing your little one’s diapers is one of the commonest things you do as a parent. The toddler deserves to be pampered and you do just that by letting them wet their pants anytime they want.
Just because it is a more tedious task to change their babies pants and wash them every time they get wet, you must have preferred to switch to disposable diapers.
Once you have done that, you can hardly imagine your little one’s life without them! They were introduced into the market between the late 1960s and early 1970s.
Since then, it has been a favorite among most parents because it is much convenient to dispose them soon after use rather than washing them frequently as was the case with the non-disposable diapers.
Important Features of Baby Diapers
The outer lining of most disposable diapers is made up of polyethylene film which is found in plastic wrap. However, some brands use renewable resources like vegetable oil for the outer lining of the diaper.
Some brands include Vitamin E in the inner lining in order to prevent rashes more effectively.
The diapers are often decorated with cartoon characters on the outside.
The inner lining touches the baby’s delicate skin and usually contains polypropylene that is a common element used in thermal underwear.
They have an absorbent core that can soak a large volume of urine and keep your baby dry.
Some diapers available in market are scented.
Pampers Baby Disposable Diapers
Pampers disposable diapers let your baby’s skin breathe easily by providing cottony comfort.
It takes intense care of your baby’s delicate and sensitive skin and makes sure it is protected from rash and redness.
You might be willing to take the pain of washing clothes when you are at home, but disposable diapers seem to be the wisest option when you are heading out.
Important Features of Pampers Disposable Diapers
- Made from ultra-soft material thereby providing cottony softness.
- It ensures twelve hours of protection by the magic gel technology.
- You get to know when the diaper gets wet because it turns blue.
- It is infused with mild baby lotion so as to prevent irritation.
- They have stretchable sides so that your baby might fit in perfectly.
Why we choose it
- The diapers are ultra-thin thereby not causing any sort of discomfort for your little angel.
- The diapers are enriched with Aloe Vera extracts that protects and nourishes your baby’s skin.
- It can absorb frequent wetness effectively.
Keep in mind
- Not disposing the diaper within the prescribed time leads to rashes and redness.
Most parents are highly satisfied with pampers disposable baby diapers. So there is no harm giving it a try and pampering your little angel.