A newborn has to be treated in a very careful and pampering manner so that it does not suffer from any discomfort. Now no matter how sweet a baby’s room and its ways may be, cleaning up its mess can be really a not so lovely task.
Now baby wipes are abundantly available all over, but they are loaded with tons of chemicals and harsh agents that can cause severe harm to the baby’s vulnerable skin. Every new parent would love to get hold of a product that is both effective and gentle.
Especially, when one does have a baby who has a very delicate and hyper allergic skin. The decision of buying the right wipes to give your angel that soft and fresh feel is tricky.
Here goes a guideline of how to opt for the correct baby wipes without causing any harm to the newborn or infant. The types of wipe are innumerable and choosing them based on certain important factors are crucial.
Major factors to pay attention while buying baby wipes:
- Generic wipes or branded ones: now we all tend to be somewhat dependent on certain brands and it is important that a parent does understand which one is suitable for the child. One supplier can provide you both generic ones and branded ones. Though the generic ones are good, the branded ones are better as they have the brand value involved. Generally the branded ones are free from alcohol, thus being more safe.
- Organic or Non-Organic: This can be tad difficult to decide as the organic ones are sometimes more costly, yet, when it comes to your baby’s skin, you cannot make compromises. Rather than thinking about the organic material, think which one would be more suitable for your baby as well as your budget.
- Fragrance: We all love our baby to smell flowery and sweet, yet some of the artificial fragrances can really pose a trouble for your child. So proceed with caution while considering scented wipes. Even if you have to choose for the perfumed ones, choose the natural scents over the artificial ones. The scented ones are however tad harsh.
- Flushable: Often parents have the question that a baby wipe that can be flushed is more useful or the regular ones would do. Usually wipes clog the septic pipe and are thus not flushed. But wipes made of softer materials are nowadays flushable. So, it is entirely your discretion regarding the choice. The flushable ones are more pricey, but easy to dispose off.
Wonderful Features of Baby Wipes:
- Natural Wipes: Natural baby wipes are rage these days. People love them due to their skin-friendly usage and mild fragrance. They comprise of no chemical or bleach. Being paraben-free, they are extremely useful and filled with natural goodness to protect your baby’s skin.
- Water Wipes: These wipes have the wonderful hydrating feature as they comprise of almost 99.9 percent of water and 0.1 percent of any soothing agent, which is again a natural product. If your baby’s skin is prone to allergies, this sort can be pretty helpful. These are very good in cleaning up the mess.
- Sensitive Wipes: Most of the sensitive wipes are formulated with hypo allergenic contents, so that it would not irritate the skin. They are very good for rash-prone skin.
Pampers Sensitive Wipes
Pampers is a renowned name since 1961, helping out parents in the enormously tedious task of wiping the little one’s mess.
Changing the baby’s diapers or pants, wouldn’t be a problem every single time as Pampers has in store he most skin-friendly and effective baby wipes.
The wipes, are clinically and dermatologically tested to suit the baby skin. The most gentle and wonderful cleanse would be comforting for both the child and the parent, thus keeping the child dry and clean. They are also the most favored ones amongst hospitals.
Distinct Features of Pampers Sensitive Wipes:
- Hospital sales data convey it to be the top choice.
- Number one sensitive wipe.
- Clinically proven as mild.
- Balances the pH of the skin.
- Free from artificial fragrance.
- Dermatologically tested
Pros & Cons of Pampers Sensitive Wipes
Why we choose it:
- 20% thicker than regular wipes
- Softgrip texture provides gentle yet proper cleaning
- Mild and ideal for sensitive skin
- No perfume
Keep in mind
- Not hydrated enough
Therefore, the bottom line is that Pampers Sensitive Wipes is one of the best-sellers due to its high performance and skin-friendliness. It does not hurt the baby’s soft and delicate skin, thus keeping it dry and clean for a long time.