Being a parent is not a matter of joke. Your lifestyle undergoes a drastic change once your little one comes into your life. You have to change your habits, daily routines and even your style statements in order to make life comfortable and easy for your little toddler.
Diapers are an integral thing that is needed by your baby. Even other than diapers, a baby needs many other things for their daily activities. What if you need to head out with your baby on a road trip? How do you plan to carry all your baby gears with you?
Diaper bags are sure to come to your rescue! Diaper bags are bags with lots of pockets which have a huge space and big enough to carry everything a child needs when you go out on a short road trip.
Things to Keep in Mind Before Buying Baby Diaper Bag
- You need to make a list of all the things you are planning to put inside your diaper bag. This will include both your and baby’s gears. The diaper bag should have sufficient space to contain all the items you are planning to carry.
- Check how much it weighs when it is empty. It will gain weight when put in all your required things inside it. Size, material and design are the main factors that contribute to the weight. So, preferably choose a lighter bag that meets your needs.
- Choose a comfortable bag to carry keeping in mind your body type and preference.
- Choose a stylish looking bag because looks matter! A lot!
- Choose a bag which can be carried by your husband also. This is 21st century and both you and your husband have to take equal responsibilities about your kids.
- Diaper bags are equipped with spaces for specific items. They often come with baby bottle pockets, insulted bottle pockets, baby wipe pockets, phone and tablet pockets, toy hook, built-in diaper changing pad, feet and stroller straps.
- The latch is the closure for your bag. They have zipper, strap and clip, Velcro or magnetic clasp. However, it is not uncommon to find a bag that contains more than one kind of latch.
- They come in various colors. You might want to preferably choose the one with a light colored interior.
JU-JU-BE Diaper Bags
Ju-ju-be diaper bags are built for smart parents to fit in everything you and your baby need to carry. It makes you stylish and an efficient parent. The bags come with prints from tokidoki, HelloKitty and legacy prints and original Ju-Ju-Be classics.
You can choose your bag from the wide range of possibilities and make your short trip with your little one a hassle free and happy one!
Important Features of JU-JU-BE Diaper Bags
- The bags have beautiful prints that don’t make them look “diaper bag-ish”.
- They come with a wide variety of styles, organization and sizes.
- They are machine washable.
- The growth of odor causing bacteria, mildew and mold is inhibited because of the Agion treatment of the bag.
- They are of Teflon fabric which retains stains.
Pros & Cons of of JU-JU-BE Diaper Bags
Why Should Use?
- They have quiet magnets so that, your baby does not get awakened by the noise.
- They have removable or tuck-away straps.
- They linings are light colored which enables you to find your things easily.
Keep in Mind
- The tote handles could have been longer so that they could fit comfortably over the shoulder in order to make for a shoulder bag.
- The bags are mostly large and are not for you if you have lesser things to carry.
The Ju-Ju-Be diaper bags are reviewed to be great by parents. So, it will be a wise expenditure if you are planning your next road trip with your baby.